Friday, March 9, 2012

Final Fantasy XIII-2 or Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning?

I played both demos, and frankly, I enjoyed both. I most likely will buy both eventually; but, since my finances are limited, which one should I buy first?



Secondly, if anyone knows of any good sales, for either of these games, going on... feel free to share that information. :)



Anyway, thank you!Final Fantasy XIII-2 or Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning?
Final Fantasy 13-2
I doubt there will be any sales of any sort at the moment, but I'll have a look for you.

EDIT: I'd get It at target then broFinal Fantasy XIII-2 or Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning?
KoA Reckoning !!Final Fantasy XIII-2 or Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning?
final fantasy xiii-2 its a phenomenal game
the best way to decide is to read the walkthrough for both games



and see which game sounds like more fun for you



it's mostly personal some prefer one game and others another game so we cannot tell you which one is best for you



KoA Walkthrough:

http://www.rarityguide.com/articles/arti鈥?/a>



FFXIII-2 walkthrough:

http://www.rarityguide.com/articles/arti鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment