Friday, March 9, 2012

Twisted Metal VS. Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning VS. Mass Effect 3?

Which one do you guys think is better? I have only a few racing games which would make Twisted Metal a GREAT addition to my collection!!! I would love to engage in combat while racing to the finish plus its multiplayer...... and I feel like a total BADA5S!!!!



But I have recently got hooked up on RPG games ever since my friend recommended me The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim back in 11.21.11 on my birthday and I've fallen in love with them.



Now for Mass Effect 3 I'm excited but not as excited as I am for Twisted Metal or Kingdoms of Amalur since I own a lot of First-Person Shooters which are: all the Call of Duties except 1,2,3,and MW3, Lost Planet 2, and Borderlands. And I have never played any of the Mass Effect series so I'm not sure if this is going to affect my understanding for this game.



So which one do you fellow gamers think suits me BEST?



P.S. I'm going to receive a Capture Card sooner or later from my friend in exchange for my Call of Duty: Black ops, COD4, and World of Warcraft:Starter Edition for the Roxio Game Capture. Do you guys think its a GOOD deal?!?Twisted Metal VS. Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning VS. Mass Effect 3?
well demos for both kingdomgs of amalur and mass effect are out or coming out soon but from what if played of amalur its just fable in my opinion but the fighting does work very well but its nothing big in my opinion mass effect 3 is going to be epic and so is twisted metal so thats a tough decision if you are getting into rpgs i would get mass effect 3 and wait on twisted metal but thats just me and ya i think a capture card for a couple of old games is a pretty good deal
while mass effect is a fps, that is not the right genre to categorize it, since it is actual rpg. Its not the action that made game big as it was the great way the game was done aka story and characters. So I highly recommend playing first one and second one before getting third as it is more of essential to understand game. If you can enjoy first one which is more rpg than fps, then you will love series as whole as it only gets better in all areas.Twisted Metal VS. Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning VS. Mass Effect 3?
Kingdom's of Amular looks to be a promising game, but has some minor flaws--as any game does.

I would recommend not getting Mass Effect 3, just because all FPS games are the same, and so repetitive that there is no point if you have not played the first ones yet.



As for your trade, i would honestly not make that deal...but i am also stingy with games, and hate to give any away. Even crappy ones.



Hope this quick info helped!
good question. all of these games are great so your personal preference matters in deciding which fits your gaming taste.

personally i would go for Kingdoms of amalur. solid fun.

check out a good review at gamearena for this one: http://www.gamearena.com.au/news/read.ph鈥?/a>Twisted Metal VS. Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning VS. Mass Effect 3?
Mass Effect 3 is classified as an RPG, not a FPS.



While I think Mass Effect 3 would be the best here, you wouldn't understand the story if you didn't play the first two...

No comments:

Post a Comment