Friday, March 9, 2012

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning; GLITCH? Faer Gorta summon keeps getting hit by me?

I don't know why but it's just started, now when I summon my Faer Gorta it gets hit by my swings, with or without my Relentless Assult, and it keeps saying "Crime commited; Assault" , then "crime commited: Murder". Sure I get experience and I've just found an easy way for experience, but in combat now I can't use it because it dies by my hand, why is that!? Help pleaseKingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning; GLITCH? Faer Gorta summon keeps getting hit by me?
I've had this start happening to me when I got in to the Tirin's Rest area. The only thing I've found that helps is to go to a town and commit crime. Pay the fine. He then works fine for a while, but the problem comes back. I haven't found a way to get it to stop having the issue come back to this point, but I have gotten to a point where I have stopped summoning it and may be respeccing out of it even though I enjoy the skill.Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning; GLITCH? Faer Gorta summon keeps getting hit by me?
you could try a kingdoms of amalur forum and see if any one has figured out a fix yet.sorry that's all i got.hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment