Friday, March 9, 2012

Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning/Mass Effect 3 content?

Alright so I'll explain my concern.

I have my xboxlive gamertag on two(2) consoles. When I was over at a friends house I downloaded the Kingdoms of Amalur demo because I was told I could get extra content when Mass Effect 3 came out. I did unlock the content but it was on my friends xbox and NOT mine (but I was on my gamertag over there) Now when I got home I redownloaded the demo (on my xbox) just to make sure I unlocked the content etc. The menu that stated I unlocked the content DID NOT show up on my system this time. So my question is, will I be able to use the content on (MY) system when Mass Effect 3 comes out? or will it only let me use it on my friends system?Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning/Mass Effect 3 content?
Unlocked content is not registered by system. It's registered by your EA ID. Were you logged into your EA account while playing on your gamertag over at your friends house?
One way you can check is by logging onto the Bioware Social Network and from there going on 'Your registered game content' if you have an account. If not just simply sign up and link your EA account to it. It will tell you there if you have unlocked it or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment