Friday, March 9, 2012

With 65$ should i get Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, Saints Row 3, Or save for Mass Effect 3?

all my friends have saints row. They all look brilliant.With 65$ should i get Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, Saints Row 3, Or save for Mass Effect 3?
No contest Saints Row 3
I am loving Reckoning, long story line and your able to go do other short quests and easily get back onto the main story, the combat style is amazing also. All three are great choices though it really depends which one you prefer the setting forWith 65$ should i get Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, Saints Row 3, Or save for Mass Effect 3?
Saints Row 3 was just too short for my taste so I'd say wait for Mass Effect 3. If you aren't looking for a long game and just want something to chill and play pick Saints Row the Third because it is pretty fun.
Id say saints row 3 because theres alot of humor so after a long day of getting frustrated you can just sit back and hit people with purple dildos XD But id watch videos if I were you to make the final choiceWith 65$ should i get Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, Saints Row 3, Or save for Mass Effect 3?
Saints row 3!! It's like grand theft auto on steroids! There are so many costumes too! The weapons rule and cheats are sweet. I'll be jealous if you get it
Saint's Row 3's story is very short(but fun), and I don't know about kingdoms of amalur, so I'd say save it.

No comments:

Post a Comment