Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Kingdoms of Amalur: How can i use my xbox save on my pc game..?

I'm playing KoA on my Xbox and i want to play in my PC but I want to continue my game.. can anyone help me. plz XDKingdoms of Amalur: How can i use my xbox save on my pc game..?
You can't use you 360 save on PC. The bytes for xbox are in Big Endian and the PC saves are in Little Endian.



For those that don't know Big Endian is when the bytes are displayed normally and Little Endian is where the bytes are reversed. For example if you have 5000 Gold then in a Hex Workshop the bytes would display the value as 00 00 13 88 for Big Endian and 88 13 00 00 for Little Endian.



So therefore the PC version can't read the 360 version.Kingdoms of Amalur: How can i use my xbox save on my pc game..?
Interesting... the game's not released yet. On PC or 360.
  • minn kota
  • deus human revolution
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment