Friday, March 9, 2012

Should I pre-order Kingdoms of Amalur?

IGN gave it a 9/10, but a lot of people that have played the demo are saying that it sucks. One side of me really wants it, but another side is saying no. Do you think it will be any good? Should I pre-order it?Should I pre-order Kingdoms of Amalur?
Just don't pre-order it, I'm the same as you, not sure about it. A lot of reviews by IGN and gamespot can be pretty unreliable sometimes, wait until it's released and see what gamers say about it.

BTW apparently the demo is really old, so it probably wouldn't be as good as the actual game.Should I pre-order Kingdoms of Amalur?
the demo is over 4-5 months old I suggest getting the game but do not pre-order, you won't get your pre-order from this company.

Report Abuse

Should I pre-order Kingdoms of Amalur?
nahhhhhhhhhhhhhh it sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment