Friday, March 9, 2012

Is it possible to carry over my Kingdoms of Amalur Demo rewards?

okay, so. I bought Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning recently, and I saw all the things you can unlock by playing the Promoted Demos, so, having steam, I downloaded the Demo for the game itself and got all my little helmets and whatnot. then I started looking for the Mass Effect 3 demo, because the Omniblade Daggers are easily the coolest part of the deal. anyway, that only just came out today, which is when my Amalur Disc is supposed to show up too. (lot of exposition.) so! I apparently have to get Origin for Mass Effect's demo (which is a load of BS.) but I prefer steam. is there anyway I can redeem my Daggers on my Steam account? or will I just have to hope they eventually put the demo up there, and replay it?Is it possible to carry over my Kingdoms of Amalur Demo rewards?
Yes, it's possible to do so..



Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment