Friday, March 9, 2012

Should I buy Kingdoms of Amalur for PC or PS3?

I can't get the Xbox 360 controller to work on my pc no matter how hard I try and some say the game is not so well designed for mouse and keyboard.



But I can buy the game for $30 for pc version from ebay Australia (from India but in English) and cheapest PS3 version is $60



Another advantage of PS3 version is I can play it until 11pm (I stop using the pc after 10pm because the bright artificial light so close is meant to be bad for sleep).



Also, I can always sell the PS3 version easily (the pc version probably has copy protection).



Please tell me what you think. PC or PS3 for Kingdoms of Amalur?Should I buy Kingdoms of Amalur for PC or PS3?
PS3. Controls were whack on PC.
  • computer games
  • grand theft auto
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment