Tuesday, March 6, 2012

The witcher 2:assassin of kings or kingdoms of amalur:reckoning for xbox?

please and thank youThe witcher 2:assassin of kings or kingdoms of amalur:reckoning for xbox?
Both are great, but different. Currently 'm on KoAR and I think it's brilliant. Story wise it is very generic fantasy, nothing really original in that department but game play wise it rules. If I had to describe it I would say it is almost like Fable meets Diablo.

Witcher 2 on the other hand has a rich world with well thought out characters.

I would recommend both. Both are long with huge worlds to explore. I could say your question is almost the same as asking Dragon Age:Origins vs Fable 2 . If you preferred DAO then go for the Witcher 2. If you preferred Fable 2 then KoAR.The witcher 2:assassin of kings or kingdoms of amalur:reckoning for xbox?
Witcher 2 isn't out for Xbox yet, not until April. This is a tough one, i can't choose an allegiance really, all i can say is that you picked 2 of the best games of the past few years. Reckoning is more of a lootfest and Witcher is more amazing story driven. but maybe i don't have to pick sides because again Witcher 2 is not out for xbox (unless i mistake your meaning and you were saying witch for PC or reckoning for xbox then i have no clue) Witcher 2 has better graphics but Reckoning has more interesting art. and Witcher 2 has nudity if that's a factor one way or the other.The witcher 2:assassin of kings or kingdoms of amalur:reckoning for xbox?
Witcher 2. I have it on my laptop, but it has major lag so i cant play it, but from what I was able to play, it was pretty good.



Hope I helped some:)
Witcher 2

A great game with awesome graphics



And you are playing on Xbox360

there are ment for each others

No comments:

Post a Comment