Friday, March 9, 2012

Has anyone pre-ordered Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning?

It's single-player role-playing game for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and PC. Set in the massive fantasy world of Amalur, Reckoning tells an engaging story of discovery, destiny and awakening magic.

http://reckoning.amalur.com/en/



Is it worth pre-ordering?Has anyone pre-ordered Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning?
Yes, it's worth pre-ordering. I've finally got some spare time to myself and am away to fire up the demo as we speak. I've been looking forward to this for a while now and have been hoping that Alamur wouldn't disapoint. So far the reactions to the demo seems to be almost entirely positive. Im excited for this game. After putting like 103hrs. into Skyrim and still haven't beat it I've hit like a brick wall where I really don't feel like playing Skyrim at all anymore. This will replace skyrim for me as a next huge RPG.

No comments:

Post a Comment