Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Which is a better RPG in YOUR opinion: Skyrim, or Kingdoms of Amalur?

Honestly, KOA. When the reviews started coming out for KOA I knew it wouldn't be as good as Skyrim, but I bought it anyways, and I have to say I love it a LOT more. I like the environment and the graphics a lot, the map in KOA feels so full of life and color, I felt like Skyrim's map was a bit lacking and dull, it's too big and too empty. The combat in KOA is absolutely incredible, it feels really great and rewarding, and the characters and creatures are awesome too. I love Skyrim, but in my opinion KOA is a lot better.Which is a better RPG in YOUR opinion: Skyrim, or Kingdoms of Amalur?
I have been playing TES series since game 1: Arena. I also loved all the TES games up to Skyrim. I love the whole series. But when I played Kingdoms of Amalur it grabbed my attention like Skyrim did. It looks really fun. I prefer Skyrim for the Open World kind of game. You can really lose yourself in Skyrim, the way the AI's work in it are almost like playing with a real person, amazing gameplay. (Maxed High elf Mage) Kingdom of Amalur looks like a mix of Fable and Skyrim to me. I liked Fable 1 the best, Fable 2 was ok, but Fable 3 was just not as good as the others. I would say I like Skyrim more because I have been a fan for a long time of the series but I am willing to give Kingdoms a try, its always good to try something new.
never been an elder scrolls fan. giant worlds with huge populations and high production values are all well and good. but what does it matter when your gameplay is boring?



the Souls series on console(PS3, 360-dark souls) were/are far better games, even if they don't possess the same amount of sheer content.



and if the combat is as exciting as the videos and previews are trying to relate, then Amalur will follow suit.Which is a better RPG in YOUR opinion: Skyrim, or Kingdoms of Amalur?
The sole reason why 90% of people answering this question will choose KOA is because of the meaty combat and lush environments.

The only reason why the reviews favour skyrim is because of the hype behind the game.
I think it's only out in Australia so not everyone can answer this. But in my opinion, Skyrim. Reckoning is ok but if you're going to get just one, definitely Skyrim.Which is a better RPG in YOUR opinion: Skyrim, or Kingdoms of Amalur?
definately kingdoms. skyrim is a great game and i love it i mean im a level 81 (no glitches, just 100+ hours) but kingdoms is definately better
I haven't gotten too far into KoA's story to really determine which I like more. So I can't say. :( skyrim has a really unique, and fascinating tale though.



I'll go with skyrim for now
IS THIS EVEN A REAL QUESTION?!?! SKYRIM DUH!!!



If that kingdom of amulargaad game you speak of is massive free roam like skyrim, ill have to give it a try.
Ive read reviews on both and i own Skyrim, Skyrim is the best game ever!! So i'd say Skrim without a doubt...:D!
Kingdoms is not even released yet. I think? We'll need to wait for this question to be answered.
Skyrim
skyrim.
Skyrim and koa will never be game of the year! i pick skyrim!

No comments:

Post a Comment