Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Is Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning worth buying? Why or why not?

I was thinking of buying it today. The demo was fun, but I haven't made a blind purchase since the whole accident with Brink... *shudder* $60 I'll never see again. So I was wondering if I could get some opinions.Is Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning worth buying? Why or why not?
I was in the same boat as you until I saw a live demo of the IGN editors playing it. I had been playing the demo over and over (something I have never done before) but I wasn't sure if it was worth preordering or not. After hearing the reviewers talk about all the things I liked about the game and how those things got better later in the game I decided to just go for it. From everything I have read it looks like the developers put a lot of love into it and it shows despite how buggy the demo is. If you can, play the demo at least twice to try out some different options. Then try reading some of the early reviews or watching gameplay videos.Is Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning worth buying? Why or why not?
The demo was really good, I would say GET IT.



Otherwise Skyrim is a good buy, however in this category, i have been mostly playing Dark Souls (played it through 4 times), i have never done that before... so if you havent already got Dark Souls, get that first!!Is Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning worth buying? Why or why not?
Only played the demo as well and even it has its ups an downs...I know deep down Skyrim is the biggest game in this genre of open world fantasy I reccemend Skyrim...a game im sure to get soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment