Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I just got my copy of Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning and it wants me to install Origin.?

is there some way I can just play it off of Steam? I don't particularly like Origin, and I've already unlocked all the demo stuff on Steam, so is there some way I can just install this guy without using Origin?I just got my copy of Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning and it wants me to install Origin.?
Just bite the bullet and use origin, you really have no choice here. It's really not too bad, I use it with BF3.I just got my copy of Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning and it wants me to install Origin.?
Well since Ea is doing Origin and Ea also published Kingdoms I don't think you will have any luck installing it with Origin I think that is one reason people are getting so mad at EA because they won't allow people to install using Steam

No comments:

Post a Comment