Friday, March 2, 2012

Kingdoms of amalur how many houses?

I was wondering how many houses you can get in koa reckoning its an awesome game but i wanna know how many homes you can buy/or get?

i got the canneroc house which you get from the side quest: a tangled web

and the sandstone vila but it sucks. are there any more(which im sure there is) and how do i get?

Thanks.Kingdoms of amalur how many houses?
Well this may not be a huge help but I also have the Canneroc House. I am currently in the Plains of Erathell, and so far, as far as I have seen there are no new houses. I would think there would be one though, one for each area?Kingdoms of amalur how many houses?
I went through most of the quests and the main campaign and didn't get one house except the one that you get temporarily.
  • dragon age origins dragon
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment